How To Wear A Beret
Of course, a great look comes at a price. That is why it is highly significant not only to get a beret hat but also to wear it properly. And that is something we are going to teach you right now:
- First of all, you need to tuck in the brim. Tuck it under the excess fabric so that it is hidden, then tilt your accessory to the side and pull the front next to your brow.
- Now, add some volume by pulling the top of your head item up so that it does not stick in your head.
- Secure the accessory with bobby pins at the back of your head. You can decide how many pins you need depending on how thick your hair is.
- Pull your hair out of it if needed and brush it lightly to set it in place.
- Last but not least, you should better not combine berets with high hairdos.