1. Double Braided Updo Tutorial
Are you looking for some fancy and trendy but formal hairstyles for short hair? Then you have come to the right place! Of all the updos a double braided one is mind-blowingly easy and exceptional gorgeous!
- Divide your hair into two sections so that the one is a lot bigger than the other.
- Grab a section of hair in the front and divide it into three equal parts.
- Begin a French braid.
- Follow your hairline and bring the braid towards the back at an angle.
- Secure the braid with a hairband at the back of your head.
- Repeat the procedure with the other side.
- Secure two braids at your back with a hairband.
- Take the little sections of hair that are left at the back, twist them and bring them towards the braids.
- Use screw pins to secure the updo.
- Go back on your braid and pull them a little to add some more texture and volume to them.
- That is it!