How To Simple Dutch Braid For Beginners
Source: Luxy Hair
Among easy Dutch braid hairstyles, the classic one is surely the easiest, and we are going, beginning with, it, of course.
- Section your hair at the top.
- Split it into three equal sections.
- Cross the right side under the middle.
- Take some hair from the left side, combine it with the left section and cross under the middle.
- Repeat the same with the right side.
- Continue all the way down.
- You can finish the braid as a regular three-strand one.
- Secure the braid with an elastic band.