Angel Like Dutch Headband Braid Tutorial
Source: Missy Sue
In case you are wondering how to Dutch braid step by step so that you end up looking like an angel – you have come to the right place!
- Create a side part.
- Separate off a section of hair from the part down to the left ear and clip off the back section.
- Pick up a small section of hair right next to the part.
- Divide it into three sections.
- Start the Dutch braid with crossing the right section right under the middle and following the patterns with the left section as well.
- Start adding new sections of hair to the braid as you follow the pattern down.
- Repeat the actions until your braid reaches the temple, then start braiding the regular braid.
- Secure the braid with bobby pins.
- Section off a section of hair at the back of your head.
- Pick up a small section under the pinned away one.
- Tie the braid to that section with the help of an elastic band.
- Add some curls to your hair with the help of a curling iron.