Two Dutch Braids & Low Messy Bun Tutorial
Source: Missy Sue
Mixing our favorite hairstyles is so fun and creative, isn’t it? With this tutorial, you will master not only how to Dutch braid but also how to turn it into a low messy bun!
- First off, create a side part.
- Take a small section from the heavy side of the part and leave a small piece of hair at the front.
- Divide this section into three equal pieces for the braid.
- Start doing the Dutch braid: cross the back strand under the center, front strand under the center, and then the back strand under the center, doing the same with the front strand and bringing in new sections of hair.
- When the braid reaches your ear, braid it as a regular braid and tie it with a band.
- Then, create the second braid on the other side.
- Tie all of your hair into a low ponytail.
- Wrap the band over the hair once.
- Pull your hair halfway through the band and wrap it to create a bun.
- Secure the bun with some bobby pins.