1. Hair tutorials are so essential for more intricate kinds of braids, such as box braids, waterfall braids, French braids, and fishtail braids, too. So, let us start. First you need to decide whether you opt for a messier or a smoother look. You can achieve a smoother look by brushing the hair before starting. And a messier look can be achieved if you use your fingers rather than a brush to part your hair.
2. Almost all braided hairstyles require you to use hair elastics to fix them. So, the next step is to take a small clear elastic and do a ponytail.
3. After it is done, divide your ponytail into two equal sections.
4. Now take a strand from the left section and move it to the right section.
5. Next, take a strand from the right section and move it to the left section.
6. Repeat this process till the braid is finished.
7. Finally, take scissors and remove that small clear elastic.
Now go try to create a fishtail braid. We are sure that you will succeed.
Click NEXT to see more Hairstyles with Fishtail Braid!