Double Fishtail French Braid Flower Ponytail
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
Here’s a way to create a stunning flower-like double fishtail braid that turns into a ponytail, just follow these steps!
- Part your hair on the right side.
- For a braid, take a little section of hair from the left side and divide it into three sections.
- Cross the right strand over the middle and then the left one over the middle to start a French braid.
- Now, your French braid should change into a fishtail braid, so you need to combine the right and the middle strands.
- Then, go on braiding the fishtail braid by picking a small piece of hair from the right strand and crossing it over the left one, and then crossing another new section over
- to the right side.
- Once your braid reaches the center of the back of your head, hitting the area above the left ear, continue your braid a bit further down and secure it with an elastic.
- Create the second fishtail French braid in exact the same way.
- Tie your braids together on the back of the head and take off the bands.
- Working with both sides of the head, take little sections and tie them over the ends of your double braids.
- Braid this section, creating a regular three-strand braid.
- For flower petals, pull one side of the braid and then tie its bottom with an elastic.
- To create a flower, wrap your braid into a spiral, tucking ends slightly to the center and placing it near the double braids.
- Secure the flower with some bobby pins and give it some coats of hairspray.