Dutch Braided Headband
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
This is how you can create a Dutch braided headband just yourself!
- Part your hair in the center.
- Take a little section from the left side of your part and divide it into three smaller ones.
- Start doing a Dutch braid by crossing the right strand under the middle and then crossing the left strand under the middle.
- Take the right strand and cross it under the middle, picking up a new section of hair and crossing it under and then incorporating it into the middle one.
- Do the same with the left strand, picking up and incorporating a new section.
- Go on braiding down towards the left ear and bringing new sections, making sure that your braid gets very close to the hairline.
- When your braid hits your ear, stop incorporating new sections and continue braiding a bit further down.
- Secure the first braid with bobby pins and repeat all those steps with the other side to create the second braid.
- Now, section off the top layer of the crown and clip it and tie your braids together right beneath this section.
- Let down the clipped hair and enjoy!