Dutch Crown Braid
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
In just a few steps, you can create a stunning crown with your own hair!
- Start by creating a deep part on the right side. Make sure that your hair has no tangles.
- Take a little section of hair from the heavy side of your part and split it into three smaller sections.
- Do a Dutch braid by crossing the right strand over the middle and the left strand over the middle one.
- Now, work with the right strand: cross it under the middle and take a new section of hair, crossing it in the same way.
- Do the same with the left strand.
- When the braid hits your left ear, continue the braid on the back of your head, incorporating hair from the back and nape and working towards the right side.
- Once all your hair is incorporated into the braid, braid the rest of the section in a regular braid.
- Put the braid across the top, right behind the beginning of the braid, and secure it with pins.
- Pull the edges of your braid, spritz it with hairspray, and be ready to flaunt with a crown!
Now when you know the techniques, it is high time to go practice! Come back for more interesting info!
Main photo by Missysueblog