Beach Waves and Mini Braids Combo
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
First, create beach waves.
- Clip off your tresses, their top and bottom parts should be separate.
- Take a small strand and curl it with a curling iron (hold for about 6 seconds), away from your face.
- Take another strand but curl it in the opposite direction this time.
- Continue these steps, alternating the directions of curling.
- When the bottom is done, remove the clips from the top and curl it the same way.
- Finish with sea salt spray and shake out your curls.
How to braid hair step by step:
- Part your tresses as usually.
- Find a strand that lines up with your left temple and divide it off.
- Now divide this strand into 3 little strands, cross both side pieces under the central piece.
- Cross the upper piece under the central piece and get a tiny strand from the upper front area to include it into the braid.
- Cross the piece from below under the central piece and add a little strand under this braid.
- Cross the upper piece under the central piece, add one more strand from the upper front area behind the 1st strand.
- Now cross the piece from below under the central piece but do not add any little strands.
- Cross the upper piece under the central piece, add a new piece.
- Continue on so that the braid lies horizontally towards the back.
- Tie the braid with a clear elastic once it reached the back.
- Next, repeat all these steps and create one more Dutch braid, this time, starting from the right.
- Tie the second braid with a clear elastic at the back.
- Next, tie both braids together, using a clear elastic.
- Remove the elastics that were placed individually on each braid.
- Hide the elastic with a small strand, securing it with bobby pins underneath.