French Milkmaid Braids
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
How to braid cornrows:
- Brush through your second-day tresses.
- Part your tresses as usually.
- Take a strand from the crown, twist it, pin this strand against your head.
- Create a parting underneath that pinned area. That will assist in dividing your hair into 2 sections.
- Take a strand near the left parting and make three strands out of it.
- Start French braiding. Cross both side pieces over the central, adding more strands in the braid. Braid towards the neck nape till there is no unbraided hair left on this side.
- Braid down to the end, secure with a clear elastic.
- Next, create one more French braid, but on the right. Secure with a clear elastic.
- Pull the braids gently.
- Criss-cross both braids in the back and bring each braid up at its side, lay one braid over another on top of your head.
- Secure with bobby pins. Finish with hairspray.