French Braided Ponytail
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
How to do a French braid on yourself and combine it with a ponytail.
- Brush your tresses thoroughly.
- Take a strand that is 2 inches wide from the forehead middle. Also, take 2 smaller strands directly backside of it, 1 a bit right-side, 1 a bit left-side.
- Start a French braid. Cross side strands over the middle strand and add more strands to the braid every time. Keep the braid right on top, in the center.
- Tie the braid off, using a semi-transparent elastic once you reach the crown back section.
- Brush the remaining hair to get a pony that starts at the braid end.
- Curl the pony ends, using a curling iron.
- Take a strand beneath the pony to hide the elastic by wrapping the strand around it.
- Take 2 bobby pins and criss-cross them over one another to secure that wrapped section.
- Finish with strong-hold hairspray.