Waterfall Into Fishtail Side Braid
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
How to braid hair step by step with pictures to get a waterfall fishtail braid.
- Part your tresses to the right, take a strand from the heavier side, make 3 strands out of this strand.
- Cross the strand from the back over the central strand, next, cross the strand from the front over the central strand.
- Cross the strand from the back over the central strand, add in a new strand to this strand.
- Do the same with the strand from the front.
- Repeat the third step.
- Take the strand from the front and divide it into 2 equal pieces, cross one of these pieces over the central strand.
- Let down another piece. Add a new piece to the one that was crossed over.
- Repeat the steps number 6-7 till you get 4 waterfall pieces hanging down.
- Repeat the steps number 6-7, and then take the 1st waterfall piece and add it to the braid.
- When you reach your shoulder, take the remaining hair and split it into 2 strands.
- Braid down the remaining hair and then tie off its end with a clear elastic.
- Loosen its sides gently.