French Braid Ponytail
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
How to french braid hair:
- Part your hair on any side you want.
- Pick up a section from your crown and divide it into three pieces for the braid.
- Cross the side strands over the middle, start from the left side.
- Add a section from the front of the face by crossing the left side over.
- Do the same with the right side.
- When the braid reaches your ears, bring the hair up and do a ponytail.
- Tie your ponytail with an elastic band.
- Use some hairspray to smooth down your hair.
- Take a small lock under your ponytail and wrap it around the band to hide it.
- Enjoy your amazing french braid ponytail!