Half Up Triple Braid Mini Bun
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
How to do a simple braid on your own hair and adorn it with a bun:
- Divide a 1″ section of the hair at the top of your head.
- Clip down your bottom hair.
- Pick a section that is near to your forehead and divide it into three small pieces.
- It’s time to do a dutch braid: cross the right strand under the middle and do the same with the left strand.
- Then cross the right strand under the middle and cross a new section under the middle strand.
- The left strand is crossed under the middle, as well as another new section.
- Cross the side strands under the middle strand and bring new sections to your braid until it reaches the crown of your hair.
- When it reaches the crown, continue the braid a little further down, and use a bobby pin over the ends to give it a support.
- Divide a new section of your hair on the right side.
- Repeat all the steps you’ve made and do the second dutch braid. Don’t forget about a pin!
- Divide out a section of your hair again, and create the second dutch braid on the left side of your head. Braid the section towards the crown!
- Pin down the braids. They must overlap one another.
- Unravel your braids by removing the pins.
- Pick up a section of the crown and twist it together.
- Do a little bun by wrapping your hair clockwise.
- Secure your bun with a couple of bobby pins around the base.
- Spritz your hair with a hairspray.