Pull Through Braid Low Bun
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
How to make a simple braid low bun:
- Brush all your hair back from the forehead.
- Divide out the top section of your hair and tie it with a band.
- Clip the first ponytail.
- Then divide out the second section of your hair just underneath the first one, and tie them together.
- Divide your first ponytail into two halves.
- The second ponytail goes up right through the middle. Clip it!
- Divide out a new section of hair just underneath your last ponytail.
- Tie everything including the two halves of the first ponytail.
- Pick the clipped section and divide it into two halves.
- Bring the bottom ponytail up right through the middle, and don’t forget to clip it.
- Make a new section and tie it into a new ponytail with the halves of the previous ponytails.
- Repeat all these steps until all of your hair is included in your braid.
- Now, let’s make a bun: take the band from the last ponytail and pull the hair back in order to form a loop.
- To make your bun look fuller, twist the top section of your hair and pull on the edges.
- Pin the sides of your pull through braid with bobby pins.
- Twist the remaining hair together and lay it over the bun in the opposite direction.
- Add some hairspray and be ready to flaunt with a gorgeous hairstyle!