French Braid And Side Fishtail Braid
It’s time to mix some braiding techniques to get a truly adorable hairdo! Follow these steps.
- Start by creating a French braid on the right side, dividing the heavy section into three strands.
- Braid your hair by crossing the back strand over the center and the front over the center.
- Cross the back strand over the center one and take a new section of hair, incorporating it into the strand.
- Repeat the previous step with the front strand.
- Go on braiding in this way until your braid reaches the corner of the forehead and then turn it into a regular braid.
- Loosen up your braid by pulling the edges and secure it with a tie.
- Now, start doing a fishtail braid by putting all of your hair over the left shoulder and divide it into two equal pieces.
- Take a section from one side, cross it over and add to the other side.
- Repeat the same step with the section from the opposite side.
- Go on braiding until all of your hair is braided.
- Loosen the braid again and tie it off.
- Spritz your hairstyle with hairspray and embellish it with some accessories if you want.
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube