Braided Half Up Hairstyle For Short Hair
Braided hairstyles for short hair are fun and easy not to mention cute. See for yourself!
- Split your hair in half.
- Grab a section of hair on your side and start a French braid.
- Keep French-braiding till you reach the back of your head.
- Secure the braid at the back with a transparent elastic band.
- Repeat the procedure on the other side.
- Interlope the braids at the back so that the solid braided halo crown is created.
- Secure all that is necessary with bobby pins, and you are ready!