Faux Bun Hairstyle
- With your hair down, gather the top section into a small pony on the back of your head.
- Secure the pony with an elastic and while wrapping the elastic for the third time, pull only the half of your hair through.
- Divide the rest of your hair into two sections and repeat the procedure so that you end up with a triangle in the back.
- To hide away the elastics, grab little sections of hair and wrap them around each one of the elastics, secure the sections with mini bobby pins.
- Connect all the three sections with the help of mini bobby pins so that they form one, big bun.