Soft Twist-Wrapped Bun
Source: The Freckled Fox via YouTube
We won’t leave you without some tutorials! The best way to get convinced that there are many easy updos you can do yourself is to try one of them. Those who are looking for easy updos for long hair step by step, you are in the right place. Follow these steps to get a cute updo:
- Divide your hair into three sections, as if you’re drawing a line behind each ear.
- Pull two chunks forward and two chunks to the back.
- Do a ponytail on the back, pulling the hair tie over half of your hair.
- Then, pull the tie again over half-way and wrap it back. Make sure that this knot is tight enough!
- Pull up the base of your bun to give more volume, securing loose pieces with pins.
- Start doing a braid, incorporating all the hair on the front side.
- The front section should go over to the back!
- Once your braids reach your ears, twist each section counterclockwise first and then clockwise.
- Secure your braids with a tie!
- Now, pull the hair out to create a full, voluminous silhouette.
- Take the front sections and wrap them around the bun, pinning the end inside of your bun.
- Coat your updo with a hairspray.