Simple Low Bun
Source: Alex Gaboury via YouTube
Hair tutorials are the salvation that every woman deserves! Our hair is a gift sent from above, why don’t appreciate it with lovely updos? Here is another, absolutely easy tutorial for newbies. Let’s see how you can get a truly effortless look:
- Separate the sides, drawing a line down from your part to the back of your ears.
- Repeat the same step on the other side.
- Place the forefingers on the sides of your neck to section off the top layer of your hair.
- Pin the top section just above the nape of your neck right in the middle of your head.
- Pull up some small sections of your hair around the crown to give more volume.
- Then, create a low ponytail, setting it below the bobby pins.
- Once you have your ponytail, take the right side section and give it a little twist away from your face.
- Pull this section across those bobby pins to hide them.
- Repeat the same step with the left section.
- Secure these two sections so that they are crossed over one another.
- Take your ponytail and do a slight twist, wrapping it loosely counterclockwise around an elastic band.
- Pull the remaining hair through the middle of the bun and secure it with some bobby pins.
- Enjoy your hairdo!