Platinum Blonde Guidelines
Source: rafaelbertolucci1 via Instagram, mr_colorist_2017 via Instagram, mr_colorist_2017 via Instagram
Many ladies wish to sport blonde hair, but when they actually get there, the result leaves much to be desired. That is why we suggest you consider these key points before bleaching your hair.
- Some people do not look marvelous with blonde hair. To find out whether you are not one of those, try a blonde wig on. It is painless and totally worthy since once you see yourself in blonde, you will know whether you should go down that road or you shouldn’t.
- Think about your skin tone. The fact is that ladies with cool skin tones are always better-looking with platinum locks rather than the ones who have warm skin tones.
- What about the tan? Do you tan easily? The thing is that dark tanned skin does not look that great with icy platinum locks.
- Those of you with dark hair who wish to go to the blonde side should be aware of the amount of maintenance blonde hair requires. Your roots will constantly be showing; there is no doubt about that – so think twice whether you are ready for such hard work and commitment.
- Last but not least, you should consider the condition of your hair. If your hair is thin and fragile, there is no way it will withstand all the chemical processes of bleaching that is why you should better strengthen your hair before trying to go platinum.