Easy to Do Half Topknot
22. Ash Ombre Style
Source: alfredo_lewis via Instagram
Ombre hair has been quite trendy for some time now, and this pretty ash blonde and lilac combo is no exception. The subtle waves add a ton of depth to any texture hair!
How to Style – Top Knot for Long Hair
Source: Hairbymarissasue via Instagram
Top knots have been popular for a while now and there is no wonder why, as they are so cute and sexy!
- Part your hair in the middle.
- Pick up some hair on each side of your head, but leave the front face-framing strands out.
- Make a little pony on top.
- Twist your pony around until you form a bun.
- Secure your bun with bobby pins.
- Use your curling iron to add some waves to your mane.
- Spray some hairspray all over to make sure your ‘do lasts.