Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles for Long Hair
23. Easy Headband Styles
Source: saripaints via Instagram
Waterfall braids are so pretty, and this fun take with rosy blonde tones and waves is so feminine and sexy! To achieve this look you can use a headband and roll over it your tresses.
How to Style – Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyle
Source: Saralrash via Instagram
This gorgeous hairstyle will really compliment ladies who have a round face shape. It will show off movement and those loose waves.
- Start with applying some styling mousse to wet hair.
- Now part your hair in the middle.
- Dry the hair using your fingers and a blow dryer.
- To create soft and large curls, use a curling iron that is large.
- Pin the hair in the direction of your choice.
- Apply some smoothing shine first to your palms and then run the product through the ends and mid-lengths.
- Fix the hairstyle with hair spray.