Colorful Waves and Curls for Long Hair
17. Magic Babylights
Source: jbraidsandbows via Instagram
Another sassy option for blonde shades is this pretty honey and golden blonde balayage with platinum blonde babylights. The slight waves make this longer cut super feminine and soft but the mutational blonde colors are shimmery and sexy!
18. Chocolate Curls
Source: yesfira via Instagram
There are so many ways to style curly hair these days! This chocolate brown base with golden blonde tones is oh-so-stunning. The curls add a ton of depth and movement to this super girly style!
19. Bouncy Curls
Source: american_salon via Instagram
Girls with lots of curls will love this colorful cut. With long, bouncy curls and a fun pop of pinks and purples, this look screams style! The fade from deep dark roots to dark purple and pale pink and pure shades is just stunning!
How to Style – Windblown and Tousled
Source: Chloeboucher via Instagram
The bed head look is always a fun and sassy look and can easily be restyled the following day.
- Smooth out any undesired waves or bumps with a flat iron.
- Spritz and scrunch ends with styling spray.
- Apply a hairspray to desired sections and run your flat iron over the same section to add a slightly curvy texture.
- Use a wax to make your hair look more piecey.
- NB: This style does not work well for those with super frizzy hair.