Source: Mikaatbhc via Instagram
These simple long hairstyles give you three different style options so you can save time and effort with your hair.
It works best on hairstyles for long hair and you can even make slight variations as you get more skilled. Check out this simple 3-day style guide for long bob hairstyles!
Day 1: Tousled and Carefree
Source: Hairbykacie1 via Instagram
Start off your 3-day style journey with clean, dry, straightened hair. Those with curly or wavy hair will want to blow out or use a flat iron before starting.
- Add a small amount of volumizing mousse for fine hair or a shine serum for curly hair to tame those tresses and stop frizz.
- With a 1 ½ inch curling iron, create loose ringlets. Do not curl the roots or the ends of your hair, just the middle of the strand. Curl in 1-inch sections alternating directions between curls. Do not clamp down on the ends. It is best to use a wand and simply wrap your hair around the wand and hold the ends in your fingertips.
- Once curled and cooled down, add some dry shampoo or texturizing spray and spritz your hair avoiding the ends.
- Shake out the curls, massage your roots and scrunch your curls so they look carefree and tousled.
- Finally, apply a small amount of style cream to your palms and finger comb your hair for the desired effect! Spray with an anti-humidity or medium hold finishing spray and you’re good to go!