Day 2: Sexy 90’s Swoop
Source: jbraidsandbows via Instagram
If you woke up on day 2 with frizzy hair, simply mist it with water and blow dry to smooth out.
- Spray random sections of your hair with a dry texturizing spray to add fullness.
- Make a deep side part.
- On the parted side, braid a 2-inch section into a tight, small braid.
- Tease the ends of the braid with a fine-tooth comb and secure with a hair tie.
- Secure the braid in place with bobby pins making an “X” shape over the tip of the braid.
Rock this retro 90’s style! You can add a fun hair accessory such a flower pin or cute clip for a feminine, chic look!
Day 3: Funky, Twisted Knots
Source: Riawnacapri via Instagram
By day 3, your hair might feel a little dirty or greasy, but that’s ok. Slightly dirty hair can easily be twisted into cute mini-buns that work great for either a work event or a weekend getaway.
- Brush your hair with a nylon or boar brush to evenly distribute oils and any remaining hair products throughout your hair.
- Use your fingers to remove any tangles.
- Apply dry shampoo or dry texture spray to boost volume.
- Divide your hair into 2 back and 2 front sections, they do not have to be perfect.
- Starting in the back, twist the first section into s small bun, above the nape of the neck (about 1-2 inches). Add bobby pins needed to secure in place.
- Make a 2nd mini-bun with the second section of hair right next to the first bun.
- In the front, slightly twist one section backward till it is halfway between the first and second buns and set it in place with bobby pins as you go.
- Twist your hair into a bun, pinning as you go.
- Repeat this look on the other side.
- Pull out short layers to form sexy tresses to frame your face.
Note, the bun does not have to look perfect, it’s supposed to be a slightly playful, yet elegant look!
Have fun with this 3 Day Style Guide for long bob hairstyles. You can experiment and try your own variations! Go wild and rock those locks!