2. Edgy Double French Twist Tutorial
In case you wish for some cute updos for short hair with a touch of edginess to be at hand, we have something special for you! Experimenting with hairstyles for short hair is so fun and easy!
- Part your hair first.
- Pin away the front section first.
- Split the rest of your hair into two equal parts.
- Start right above the ears, bring the hair towards the back.
- Pin it away for now, too.
- Grab the bottom section of your hair and tease it a little.
- Bring your hair over to the right side.
- Bobby pin it going from the bottom up.
- Grab all of the hair and start twisting it into the French twist.
- Repeat the same procedure with the top side with the only difference that this time you should bring your hair to the left side first.
- Split your front hair section into smaller one and curl all of them using your curling iron.
- Edgy double French twist – check!