Hairstyles for Square Faces to Try in 2017
If you wonder which hairstyles for square faces are most flattering, you should opt for a style that softly frames your face and elongates your jaw line. Those with square faces often have chiseled features. If you are blessed with this face shape, you are in the company of such glamorous icons as Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie and Keira Knightly.
There are quite a lot of trendy and flattering haircuts for square faces. So, every lady can find a complimenting hairstyle here.
Just make sure that you get a style that flatters your facial features, so you’d better avoid haircuts for oval faces. Following are some tips for hairstyles for square faces:
1. Side parts or off-centered parts are flattering.
2. Straight shoulder-length hair can help elongate a square face.
3. A soft feminine style will help accentuate your facial features.
4. Avoid straight blunt bangs as they make your face appear heavier.
5. Updos, with a few loose tendrils, are quite flattering for those with square shaped faces.
6. Shorter haircuts tend to make your face seem boxier.
7. Excessive volume at your cheekbones will make your face appear broader.
8. Streaks or ombre tones will also help elongate your face.
As you can see, there are some limitations for hairstyles for square faces, but this applies to every face shape as different styles flatter different face shapes.
Click NEXT PAGE below to see a list of our favorite haircuts for square shaped faces for 2017!