French Lace Braid Updo
Every girl dreams of flaunting with such a feminine updo as French lace braid! And here’s how you can make this dream come true.
- Section off the front portion of hair going from the right sided part down to your left ear and clip off the front.
- Working with the hair on the right side, repeat the previous step.
- Then, divide off a portion of hair right from the ears upward, clipping off the top section.
- Create a ponytail out of the bottom section.
- Wrap the ponytail with a band and create a loop.
- With the hair that sticks out of the band, tuck it back and create a second, top loop out of it.
- Place the pins around the bun to secure it against the head.
- Next, separate the top section into two pieces.
- Let down the hair that is pinned on the left side.
- Now, start doing a French braid, going down towards the left ear.
- When your braid reaches your ear, wrap it around the top of the bun and change it into a lace braid.
- Once the braid hits the other side of the bun, braid it into a regular one and tie it off with an elastic.
- Let down the hair that is pinned on the right side and wrap it around the bun, pinning it with bobby pins.
- Wrap the braid clockwise around the bun and pin it in place.
- Give it a coat of hairspray!
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube