Fancy French Braid Updo
Are you ready for the simplest and the fanciest updo ever? Let’s braid it!
- Section off the top portion of the right side of your hair and clip it off towards the back.
- Now, create a little bun out of the bottom section, placing it slightly off the center, and pin it with some pins.
- Let down the top section and divide it into two halves that go over the bun.
- Take a section of hair near the hairline and split it into three sections.
- Create a French braid, braiding your hair diagonally and towards the bun.
- Secure the braid, pinning it over the bun.
- Split the tail of your braid into two halves.
- To finish the style, twist the ends of the braid in the opposite direction around your bun.
Voila, now you know how to French braid. Come back every time you wish to discover something useful!
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube