Looped Boho Braid Half-Up
Some boho vibes won’t hurt as they add a lot of feminine character to hairstyles. See how to get a braided boho half-up!
- Part your hair in the middle.
- Take a small section from the left side of the part, split it into three and start doing a regular braid, crossing the right strand over the center and the
left strand over the center.
- When crossing the right strand again, take a new section along the part line and incorporate it into the braid.
- Repeat the same steps when crossing the left strand.
- Once you get four pieces brought into the braid, cross the left over the center and then the right to do a stitch of a regular braid.
- Then, you need to create a loop: cross the left strand over the center and take a new section on the left side from underneath the braid and incorporate it
into the braid.
- Cross the right strand over the center, and then the left one, and add a new section to the left of the first loop.
- Cross the right strand, then the left one and add one more piece of hair to the left portion of the previous two.
- Braid the rest of your hair in a regular braid.
- Create the same braid on the other side of the head, repeating the previous steps.
- When both braids are ready, bring them to the back of the head, create a gap in one of them, and pull one of the braids through the other to join them.
- Secure the style with bobby pins.
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube