Looped Boho Braid Updo
This tutorial is a part of the previous one: it shows another way of how you can style the looped boho braid. Creativity is genius!
- Put the remaining hair in a low ponytail and tie it with an elastic.
- Create a bun, pulling the hair halfway through the last loop.
- Pick some little sections from the top of your bun and put them towards your head.
- Secure the sections with bobby pins.
- Tuck up the ends that are left out into the elastic, hiding them underneath the pins.
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube