French Milkmaid Braids
Crown braids are the gentle, girly style that can show off your femininity. So why don’t you master it? You’ve got everything you need: your beautiful hair, a couple of pins, and a comprehensive tutorial!
- Start by parting your hair wherever you usually part it.
- Separate off the top layer of your hair, twist it, and pin it against your head.
- Do a parting underneath the pinned portion and divide the hair into two equal sections.
- Take a piece of hair near the part on the left side and split it into three strands.
- Do a French braid: cross the side strands over the center and bring in new sections into the braid.
- Braid your hair to the nape of the neck until all hair of the side is incorporated.
- When the first braid is ready, tie it off with an elastic.
- Now, create the second French braid on the other side and tie it off, too.
- Once both braids are ready, gently pull their edges to add some volume and sense of fullness.
- Crisscross the braids at the back of the head, laying one over the other.
- Secure each braid with bobby pins and finish the style with a coat of hairspray.
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube
Main photo by Emilyrosehannon