French Mohawk Braid
Here is another cute way how to French braid your own hair.
- Pick a hair strand so that it creates 2 part lines that start from the forehead corners and then go side by side. Clip the bottom area of the hair down.
- Pick a small hair strand at the hairline, make 3 pieces out of it for the French braid.
- Cross the right piece over the central piece and the left piece.
- Next, cross the piece from the right over the piece from the middle, add one more piece to the central piece.
- Cross the piece from the left over the piece from the middle, add more hair to the central strand.
- Keep crossing the pieces from the sides over the central piece and bringing in new pieces until the French braid reaches your head crown.
- Take a transparent elastic band for tying the braid end.
- Next, hide the elastic band with a hair strand and 1 bobby pin.
- Add a bit volume to the ponytail that goes from the braid by backcombing it gently.
- Spritz your hairstyle with hairspray for better hold and no flyaways.
See, this French plait step by step tutorial is not complicated at all. Let’s move on.
Source: Missy Sue