French Braid Low Bun
Now let’s teach you how to pull off a side French braid bun.
- Part your tresses to the right.
- Pick a hair strand for the French braid, make 3 pieces out of it.
- Start French braiding: cross the piece from the right over the one from the middle, do the same with the left piece.
- Cross the strand from the right over the central strand, incorporating a new piece of hair to the French braid.
- Do the same with the piece from the left, incorporating more hair to your braid.
- Continue braiding in the same way downwards.
- When you reach your ear, continue braiding down for just a bit and then slide 2 bobby pins underneath the braid.
- Proceed with combining the hair that is left into a lower pony, add in the braid.
- Make the braid wider by pulling on its looped sections.
- Using any hair band, tie your tresses into a pony.
- Twist the pony, encircle that hair band with it. Pull its ends through the center while laying around in the bun interior.
- Secure your bun by sliding bobby pins into and around it from the outside till it gets tight and nice.
- Add texture by pulling on smaller sections encircling the bun. Spritz with hair spray.
Source: Missy Sue