French Braid Into Messy Bun
We know that you are wondering how to do a french braid on yourself, and here you will find what you need. But how about creating something more than just a braid? Every girl wants to look unique, and messy bun made out of your french braid can give you a really special look. See how you can get it:
- Start from the right side of your hair: take a small section of hair at the hairline.
- Divide this section into three pieces.
- Take the back piece and cross it over the middle, then do the same with the front piece to begin a french braid.
- Then, the back piece crosses over the middle, and you have to carry in a larger section of hair.
- Go on braiding until your braid reaches your ears.
- Finish it by braiding your hair into a regular braid and tie your braid with a band.
- Gather the rest of your hair and do a low ponytail.
- Pull your hair through the elastic band.
- Loop the band around your ponytail again, but this time you shouldn’t pull the hair all the way in order to create a loop.
- Pin the loop against your head, pulling it up.
- Wrap the hair that sticks down around the bun, and pin it.
- All the loose pieces must be pinned down to form a messy bun.
- Pull on the edges of your braid to loosen it, but don’t pull on the strands.
- Use some hairspray to finish your amazing braided hairdo.
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube