Triple French Braid Double Waterfall
Here comes the most adorable guide that will teach you how to do a french plait step by step. Triple french braid is a hairstyle that will show how feminine you are. Are you ready for a totally girly look? Follow these steps:
- Section off your hair to get three parts: the left side, the crown, and the right side.
- Start from the middle part by pinning down the side ones.
- Middle part: pull up a front piece and divide it into three equal strands.
- Do a stitch as if you are doing a regular braid: the left goes over the middle, as well as the right one.
- Start doing a french braid, but don’t cross the strand over the middle.
- Then, drop it down just like a waterfall braid, carry in the section of hair behind the strand and cross it over.
- Do the same with the opposite side.
- Now you should repeat two previous steps to create a double-sided waterfall braid.
- When your braid reaches the crown, secure it down with a pin.
- Left part: take a section of hair and begin a regular french braid. You should bring in the strands that you left out of the first braid.
- Secure this braid at the back of the crown.
- Repeat the steps 10 and 11 to create a braid on the right part.
- The last step is to toss the rest of your hair into a messy bun, and that’s it!
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube