French Braid Flower Ponytail
This tutorial is just all about romance. It won’t only show you how to do a side french braid, it will share with you the secret of a fabulous look. Do you want to impress everyone with your braided hairstyle? That’s how you can do that:
- Take a section of your hair right at the back of the crown.
- Then, separate off two smaller sections to the left and right from the crown.
- Start doing a french braid: cross the side strands over the middle.
- Go on braiding, gradually bringing in the hair from both sides.
- When the braid reaches your ears, combine the side pieces with the central piece together: the side pieces go over the central ones.
- Take a small section behind each ear and combine them with the central piece.
- Tie off this section with a band.
- Do a regular braid out of this section and tie off its end with another band.
- Create a spiral, rolling your braid upwards and hide the first band with it.
- Slide the bobby pins into the flower, and make sure they stay hidden.
- Get ready to inspire everyone around you!
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube