French Braid Rolled Bun
How about a combo-updo? Give this fascinating bun a try!
- First, brush all your hair away from your face.
- Then, section off the top layer, backcombing it to add more volume.
- To start a French braid, divide the top layer into three pieces and start crossing the side strand over the middle one.
- Now, it’s time for new sections: once you cross the back piece over the center one, incorporate a new section into the strand.
- Repeat the step 4 with the other side piece.
- Go on braiding your hair, repeating two previous steps.
- Continue braiding it as a regular braid when it reaches the midway.
- When the braid is ready, tie it with a hair band.
- Take the braid and wrap it around the base, creating a bun and securing it with a couple of bobby pins.
- Pull the edges of your braid to add more fullness and secure everything with hairspray.
Source: Missy Sue via Youtube