The Most Flattering Red Hair Shades for Your Skin Tone
Ready for a drastic hair change: what about red hair? This color definitely makes a lasting impression and there are so many shades to choose from! Changing your hair color is a big decision and going for red will certainly make a bold statement.
Tips on dyeing your hair red to remember:
- Red hair looks best when it’s a vivid shade. You should make sure to use only shampoos, conditioners, and other hair products that are specially designed for color treated hair. Regular products will strip the color and make it become dry and brittle.
- The sun will make your red color fade quickly. If you are going to be exposed to the sun for extended periods of time, you should wear a hat or scarf to protect your red tresses from sun damage. Also, you should take caution when swimming and wear a bathing cap. Chlorine can damage your hair color or even change it to orange or green.
- Only shampoo your hair several times a week, as over-shampooing will make it fade. Dry shampoo is a lifesaver for those who color their hair frequently.
- Maintain your roots by touching up your color at home or scheduling a touch-up with your stylist.
- Choose a shade that will match your eye color and skin tone. You don’t want to look washed out or pale.
This article will give you some options for red hair color. Also, you will find a lot of ideas with red hair that will much your skin.
Be brave and click NEXT below to find your perfect style!