Game of Thrones hairstyles have been driving many women crazy all over the globe. Well, not only women find these hairstyles super sexy and attractive, but many men, as well. That is why we decided to help you out and present to your attention some fancy and unforgettable hairstyles that Game of Thrones female characters used to wear.
Khaleesi Inspired Twist Tutorial
Platinum blonde hair of well-known Khaleesi, Daenerys Targaryen is the source of inspiration for many. But not every one of us is ready to pull it off without the right guidance. And that is where we come in.
- Grab the top part of your hair and fasten it with the hairband, but make sure there are some face-framing strands left out.
- Split the fastened hair in two and create the first twist.
- Add up some more hair and create the second twist.
- To spice things up, twist the bottom ponytail through again.
Margaery Tyrell Half Up Tutorial
You do not need to have white blonde hair to look like one of the Game of Thrones characters. How about the way Margaery Tyrell styles her hair?
- Start with already curled hair.
- Pick a section of your hair on one side and twist it away from your face. Make sure it is pretty voluminous.
- Add up a second twist and repeat the procedure on the other side.
- Leave out a few strands close to your face but take away all the hair from above the ears and pin it in the back right under the two first twists.
- Do it on both sides, and your look is ready.
Cersei Lannister Rope Braid Tutorial
How about Cersei Lannister look for the next Halloween party?
- Start with a rope braid on the side and go back, but make sure there are few strands left to frame your face.
- Take the rope braids and wrap them around each other on the back.
- Form a twist on each side and take them back right under the rope braid connection.
- Connect the twists with the rope braid with one braid that goes all the way down.
Sansa Stark Rope Braided Updo Tutorial
To recreate Sansa Stark’s hairdo, you will need to:
- Start with a section of hair secured on the top of your head.
- You can use a special form to create the twist in case you decide to cheat.
- Cover the twist maker with your hair.
- Roll everything up.
- Secure the twist with bobby pins.
- On each side of the twist, form rope braids out of small sections of your hair.
- Use one rope braid to hide all of the mishaps at the back and securely pin the other at the front.
- Either leave the rest of the hair loose or form two side rope braids, it is up to you.
Daenerys Targaryen Pony Tutorial
To represent the Mother of Dragons significant look, you are going to need to:
- Start with four braids, two at each side.
- Now take the upper braids back and secure them.
- Repeat the procedure with the lower braids and connect all four of them together.
- Wrap a strand of hair to hide away the elastics and to add some extra spice to the look.
We hope you really love these Game of Thrones hairstyles and will gladly recreate one of them to attend a party.
FAQ: Game Of Thrones Hairstyles
Who wears a wig in Game of Thrones?
The gorgeous Emilia Clarke had a breakout performance as Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones. Her real hair color is brunette, while her character’s is blonde. Clarke now discusses how she dealt with wearing a wig for 7 seasons and then dying her hair completely in the last season, as well as the consequences.
Is cersei blonde?
The stunning Sophie Turner used to tint her naturally blonde hair every ten days to keep her Sansa Stark locks red. However, due to hair loss, she now wears wigs. Cersei, played by the beautiful dark-haired Lena Headey, wears wigs, which explains her Lannister color consistency.
Why did Jaimes hair turn brown?
It’s probable that it was devised as a means of ensuring safe travels and avoid being stopped or robbed because of their ties to the Lannisters. Sansa has already colored her hair for this reason while traveling with Littlefinger, so it’s not surprising.