How To Curl Short Hair With A Flat Iron
You don’t have to be a professional hairstylist to know that flat iron is the best solution for short hair styles. Curling short hair with flat iron has never been easier, follow these steps and you will fall in love with your adorable waves.
- Prepare your flat iron: to make sure that it won’t stuck in your hair, take a dry towel and wipe off any excess. It will also prevent damaging of your hair.
- Prepare your hair: use some heat protective cream before curling hair with flat iron. That will also help you to protect your hair from any type of damage.
- Section off your hair and brush it to make sure there are no knots.
- Take the first lock and gently twist it using your iron. It’s better to point your iron down when making curls. Let the first section be waved away from your face.
- Do the same with your next lock, but twist it towards your face. Alternate your locks: it will add a nice texture to your hairstyle.
- When you finished with the lower layer of your hair, lose your upper layer and make three sections. Save your top hair for last: we all need some dimension, right?
- The upper layer is ready, let’s move to the top hair. Do the same thing: alternate all the sections.
- Your amazing hairstyle is ready! Just add some textured spray throughout your hair and run your fingers through your waves to calm everything down, there is no better way of how to curl hair with a curling iron and make it stay.
And that’s it! Go on reading, we still have something to impress you.