Overnight Heatless Curls
We know that short curly hair is gorgeous, but none of us wants to get our hair damaged after several times of using a hair dryer and flat iron. If you are tired of sacrificing your hair for a beautiful look here comes another sensational and most importantly harmless idea for your curls. Yes, the ways to curl your hair without heat DO exist. Let’s check out the easiest one, follow us:
Source: Jaleesa Moses
- Split your hair in half and section it again to get four separate sections. Make sure your hair is wet enough!
- Set your first sections (that are closer to your face) high up and twist it clockwise. Twist it around the base, put a scrunchy and roll it tightly.
- The sections on the back of your hair must be twisted towards the first ones: it will create the needed volume.
- Now it’s time to go to sleep! The magic will take place in the morning.
- Morning: lose your knots, untwist them a little and thicken the locks with a hairspray.
Enjoy the magical voluminous curls you’ve made while you were asleep!