How To: Heatless Curls Using Flowers
Here’s another reason for women to love flowers. Follow these steps to fall in love with roses and heatless curls!
- First, you need to adjust the length of your roses, using sheers. Your curling iron will be your measuring prompt!
- Make sure that you have something to hold your roses on your head.
- Curl your locks around the stem, wrapping it around and away, just in exact the same way you curl them with an iron.
- Secure your roses with bobby pins.
- Once you wrapped all of your hair, give it at least one hour.
- Enjoy your absolutely heatless and magnificent curls!