By: Glaminati Media | Updated: 05/13/2019
How To: Heatless Curls With A Braid Technique
- Start with completely dry hair, going for the middle part.
- Take one section away so that its hairs won’t incorporate into the side you’re going to braid.
- Start doing a dutch braid, where the outer and top sections go under the middle. Make sure it goes towards the back of your head!
- When all of the side section is incorporated into a braid, repeat the same steps for the second one.
- Give these braids some time and enjoy your effortless curls! P.S. It’s better to unbraid them on the second day.