Some Useful Tips
Maintaining rose gold
These tips will help you keep rose gold pretty and vivid for a long time.
– Pick sulfate free shampoo that is color-safe. Thus, you will protect the color from washing out for a longer time.
– Don’t shampoo too often. Apply dry shampoo between washes.
– Apply nourishing masks and coconut oil regularly for your tresses to stay shiny and healthy.
– Don’t go for heat styling every time. But if that’s unavoidable, apply heat protectant and blow dry in cool-down mode.
– If your tresses underwent any bleaching, wear a special swimming cap when attending chlorinated pools.
Rose gold tresses and your image
– In case you have been dreaming about wearing much lace, flowery prints, or flowy skirts, congrats! Now when your hair is rose gold, you can totally do that.
– Clothes in warm shades are your safe bet. Your best choices are
peaches, magentas, oranges, and pinks. Just stay away from loud red and the same shades as your tresses.
– From now on, neutrals are your best friends.
– Bright blues and sea greens can work for rose gold tresses as long as you stick to the patterns that are not very busy.
Main photo by Okaspen