Easy Cinderella Updo For Halloween
Source: Kayley Melissa
No wonder that you’d like to walk in Cinderella’s shoes this Halloween: this cartoon meant the world to us, little girls. And now, here’s an easy way to look like your favorite Disney princess.
- First of all, make sure that you’ve got a hair donut and a puffy hair tube.
- If you don’t have bangs, consider wearing a bang-wig.
- Then, brush your hair back into a low ponytail and create a twist pit of it. Keep in mind that the twist should move towards the ceiling.
- Once the twist reaches the front, hold it with one hand and secure it with the other, using some bobby pins.
- Now, take the donut and place it right over the twist to add more volume.
- Brush the rest of your hair, take the tube, pin the ends to it, and wrap it towards the donut.
- To create a round shape, bend the ends of the tube backward, pinning it in place and hiding it outside.
- Finish the look with a blue headband and say hi to your prince!