How To: Style A Short Bob
Want your short bob to look well-groomed? See how you can give a tone of volume to your hair with a curling iron.
- Section off the top layer of your hair and clip it.
- Take your iron, wrap it around very gently, going away from your face. Make sure that the iron is facing the front.
- Put the clipped section down and separate the mohawk area, and style the second layer in the same way.
- To volume up the crown, take some crown sections and curl them slightly.
- Finish your hairstyle by clipping the front locks at the very edge and curling them away from your face. P.S. Don’t forget about heat protectants and hairspray!