How To: Messy Bob Hairstyle
- Start with clean, fresh blow-dried hair. For better effect, use apply some volumizing spray on your roots, sectioning your hair and spreading the product layer by layer.
- Section off the top layer to start curling the sides.
- Going from the very roots, take a strand and bend it. Then, come down and do it again.
- Once you finish the side, clip the opposite one and repeat the previous steps.
- Take off the clip, and bend the rest of your hair.
- Voila! Give it some coats of hairspray.